Applications can be denied for a number of reasons, such as incomplete or missing information that would allow the bakerly ecommerce b2b team to verify your status as a valid business or nonprofit organization. If you feel that your application was denied in error, please reach out to our customers service at email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- how long will it take my order to ship?
- how do you ship wholesale orders?
- what is your refund/return policy?
- could you send invoices directly?
- how do I pay for my wholesale order?
- can I resell your products online including but not limited to marketplaces such as Amazon.com, Walmart.com, etc.?
- why aren’t all products, such as the variety packs available at bakerly.com, not available through bakerly wholesale program?
- can I use a promo code on my order?
- is there an order minimum for wholesale accounts?
- why was my wholesale account application denied?